Green Thumb Company, owned by Allen and Amy Harmon, has been providing professional grounds maintenance and lawn mowing services to residential and commercial property owners throughout Bellingham, Ferndale and around Whatcom County since 1988.
We serve both residential and commercial customers (including apartments, condominiums and Homeowners Associations) and pay equal attention to landscaping detail, whether the project is big or small.
We specialize in the following services:
- Lawn Care: lawn mowing, trimming, raking, edging and fertilizing
- Yard Cleanups / Landscape overhauls: trimming bushes, hedges and shrubs, weeding, mowing tall lawns, spreading bark, mulch and compost, spreading new gravel on paths or driveways, cutting back brush and blackberries, pruning trees, cutting new lawn edges, and more
- Hedge & shrub trimming
- Lawn aeration, dethatching & moss control
- Leaf raking and weeding
- Mulch, bark, compost and wood chip installation
- Tree pruning, including fruit tree pruning
We offer year round or periodic landscape maintenance visits to keep your property in great shape - and offer maintenance contracts for your convenience.
Since we are locals ourselves, we understand the challenges that landscape maintenance offers in the Pacific Northwest. Whether it concerns basic lawn care, flower bed and plant maintenance, moss invasion, or hedge and tree pruning, we can deal with any regional challenges with experience and professionalism.
Are you searching for professional, dependable commercial landscape maintenance? Tell us about your landscape maintenance needs. Call Green Thumb Company at (360) 671-LAWN or Request a Free Quote directly from our website.